Thursday 8 November 2012

Hombre mirando al sudeste / Man facing southeast

The last movie I watch was "Hombre mirando al sudeste", an old drama/fiction science argentine movie (from the 1986). The movie is about Rantes (the actor Hugo Soto) a men that went voluntary to a psychiatric hospital saying that he was sended from other planet to study the human stupidity. The dr. Julio Denis (the actor Lorenzo Quinteros) from the hospital get interested on him and start to doubt about his own mental health.

I watch it in my house download from internet and I enjoyed it because it make me think about the facility of the human race to name somebody crazy, because we don´t understand him or because we don´t believe wath he said. That´s not exactly the theme of the movie but it makes me think about it.

The movie also have some humor, a different humor from the chilean, that made me laugh too. I recomend it, this movie don´t have the biggest latest effects or a good image quality but I think you will enjoy it.

6 comments:

  1. I have added another movie mo my list, ha!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I dont watch this movie but sound very interesting, so i added to my things to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find very hard to see either Spanish or Argentinean movies, sometimes I miss a lot of waht they're saying so I don't like to watch those movies, even tough this one seems very interesting on its story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard good things about this movie. I'll have to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think it's a vey interesting topic the one that the movie focus on because today there are accually more and more mental deseases but are those really diseases or not, it's interesting to discuss

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this movie and I liked this story..

    the film is in my house ... I think I'll see the movie again

    ReplyDelete