Thursday 29 November 2012

This is the end

This is gonna be the last post of my first blog, is incredible how this semester has past, flying!

Of all of the post that we have to write, the one that I like the most was "a journey" because it made me remember every detail of a great trip, maybe the best one, to an amazing place.

On the other side, it was a little more difficult for me to write about a place to eating out, because I don´t go very often to eat out of my house, less to the same place more than once, so I finally wrote about an icecream store.

I love the post about a movie, it was hard for me to chose a movie, only one movie to talk about, because ther are so many that I would love to recomend. I did not only enjoyed to  write it, but I also enjoyed reading my classmates´s post, because every post added a new movie to my movies list to watch. I specially enjoyed reading, Felipe and Bastian´s blogs, maybe because they have different preferences and taste than me, their posts were more interesting to me.

I find atractive the Natalia´s blog because of the total design and I like a lot the watercolor background image from the Constanza´s blog, it is beautifull.

I think I did not dislike anything of these new experience of the blog writting, because it helps me a lot to practice and improve in theenglish learning, exercising the spelling and I enjoyed doing it.



Goodbye everyone, have a good year end and a better new one!
enjoy the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment