Tuesday 30 October 2012

10 things to do before I die!

There is a lot of things I want to do before I die, let´s see If I reach to make them all. Here is mi Top10.



1. I´ll jump bungee at least one time. I need to know how it is!

2. I want to flight in parapente one day, maybe more. I have always wondered how incredible it must feel

3. I want to be an architect someday, haha and design my own house to live, exactly how I want it and need.

4. I´lll go to a karaoke and sing no matter what (I´m not precisely a really good singer)

5. I want to wake up one day and decide that I want to go to some far place for some time, maybe another country, and take my things that same day and go!

6. I ´ll  learn how to make suspiro limeño, it´s so delicious!

7. I want to learn to speak french, it´s a very beautifull languaje.

8. I want to make a long travel riding a bike someday, maybe to "El cajón del Maipo" or to Valparaiso. My mother did this last one, long time ago, and I want to live it too.

9. I want to have children sometime.

10. And finally be happy and being peacefully when my time comes.



3 comments:

  1. We all want to be an architect someday... eventually hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also would like to sing in a karaoke and to travel to some far place for some time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, i too like jump in a bungee but think i dont post that jajajaja!! is a great wish...i hope you can make really all you wish! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete