Friday 12 October 2012

Eating out



I like to go out to eat, but I prefer buy yummy things and eat it at home, watching a movie or something like that. When I go out to eat don´t use to repeat the same place, except when I want to take a good icecream, I love to go at Yogen Früz, there are many stores to go in Santiago. Yogen Früz is speciallized on natural icecreams. They make the best mixture of fruit and frozen yogurt that I have tasted.

When you go there you have to choose one, two or three fruits (depends of the icecream size) of the variety that they have, for example melon, pineaple, mango, lúcuma, chestnuts and berries and if you want it on a cone or a glass. Then you choose a base of frozen yogurt or frozen manjar, and if you want to add sugar or not. And finally if you want chocolate cover.They mix the fruits and the base in a big machine and put it on the cone or glass.

The first time I went there was with a friend who know it and I didn´t knew that they mix all the fruits so I chose any fruit, don´t remember wich one and a chocolate cover.

I go there about one or maybe two times a month. I like the brerries mix, like raspberries and blueberries, or the mix of pineapple with mango. I like to prove new mix everytime I go. The last time I went to a Yogen Fruz was the first and only time that I have gone to the new  Costanera Center, about 3 weeks ago. I ask for a chestnut and lúcuma icecream with manjar base, it was delicious! I recomend it, it´s not the cheapest one, but is really good and natural.

1 comment:

  1. My wife's a big fan of Yogen Fruz. The combination you ate sounds good. I love lucuma!

    ReplyDelete