Saturday 20 October 2012

Radiohead

My first and greatest concert was the one that Radiohead made in the National Stadium of Santiago in 2009, it is a big place for a concert and it was so full of people. There was a big stage, with big led lights screens, and led tubes placed in vertical position that change and move his colours all over his long. It´s looks so beautifull.


I knew about this concert because of my older brother, who knows that I like Radiohead a lot and he likes it too. Indeed he was who made all of the moves to give me the tickets with the rest of my family as my birthday present, it was so exciting when they gave me the package, I had my suspicions, but I wasn´t sure.



I came to gig with a friend, my brother found out if a friend of mine will go to the concert, so he buy the tikets for the same day, he had bought his ticket for the day before, and they were agotadas, so I couldn´t go with him.
First plays the support act, that was an electronic germany band, I can´t remember the name, and finally came Thom Yorke and his band to play. My friend and I walk into the front part, the nearest we can be from the stage to see the most we could and we could resist being crushed a few minutes before returning to the back. On the back part, we could move freely and enjoy more, but we couldn´t see a lot.




I enjoyed it very much, first because it was my first gig and second because they are really good musicians and they sound amazing in live shows. It´s so exciting to have so near a band of that level and listen to them so louder that you can feel the sound´s vibration in all of your body.




No comments:

Post a Comment