Thursday 4 October 2012

I would like to learn...

I would like to learn to speak a lot of languajes, like french, german, italian and chinesse. I would love to travel and can comunicate with everyone as easyer as I do in my own country. I think that nothing is like knowing a languaje and understand it on your own, because only that way you can get the escence of the comunication. On the other side when someone or something translate a textfor you, for example, always something is missing o the road. Also I think that the languaje is a very close way to know more about a society and it culture.

I would start learning  french, I love the pronunciation and the sound of the words. I think it is a very beautiful languaje, and I want to travel to France some day and if it happens I would like to do it the best way, learning the local languaje from the inside, with the authentical speakers..

I think it woul be difficult for me to spell, because it is a complex languaje and very diferent to the english and spanish, wich are the languaje that I know by now, of course english not so well as spanish. In english, every word must be pronunciated different as it writes but with a very different way to spell than the french, most elegant and soft, also romantic from my point of vew.

If I travel someday to Europe as I wich, I will surely visit France, and knowing the languaje will makes me feel free to comunicate any way I want, and read everything understanding what it really mean.








www.guardian.co.uk

7 comments:

  1. Learning languages is really interesting, and give you the tools to involve in totally unkwon realities,making you a globalized person, wich is very important these days, when the frontiers are thin, and the possibilities are infinite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you learn. I have some close French friends but I can't speak French. Luckily they speak English and some Spanish so we still manage to communicate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find italian suck a lovely language. It's never too late to learn them, but the sooner the better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. German is not a very nice languaje, but the grace of it, is that you are allowed to invent words,and that´s is why is such a creative country, beacuose on that culture everything exists.

    ReplyDelete
  5. there are many options to learn new languages nowadays! sometimes you can even do it for free (in our classes, for example, I think we have had italian for a few years now)

    you should go ahead and learn something! the one that motivate you the most, go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. French lenguaje is very beautiful with yours pronunciations. I think tha chinesse lenguaje is very hard to learn but not impossible.
    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. French's gotta be one of the most romantic languages along with the portuguese (from my point of view). I'd really love to learn both of them and being latin languages, I think it would make it a little more easy.

    ReplyDelete