Thursday 23 August 2012

About music


I like a lot of diferent artist and music kind, I don´t realy have a favorite song or band at the moment, i like to change, and hear a big variety of music styles.
I like from Babasonicos to Led Zeppelin, going through The Rolling Stones, The Strokes, Feist, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Violeta Parra, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Bersuit Vergarabat, Alanis Morissette, The Doors, Los Tres, The beatles, Jose Gonzalez and so much more!
This is the one i like more of Led Zeppelin,  D´yer Maker.

Right now i remember a song that i have always like, it´s "Take a walk on the wild side" by Lou Reed, the first time i heard it was on the car radio, while i was going to the school with my brothers and sister, and since that moment i just love it, because of his voice, the rhythms, only years later i came to understand the meaning hahaha.
Something by The Beatles. I like realy much this song too, i love what it says. I like a lot of the beatles´s songs they have so much, but this one specially like´s me.
And this one always make me laugh: I believe in a thing call love, the way that the vocalist dress himself, an the way that he moves and sing, it´s so original and unique.
I hope you like it and you can tell me what kind of music do you like!

3 comments:

  1. Good music and a lot`s of variety! Im discovering Lou reed, really like "satellite of love" and the song you post here. Beatles,Zeppelin are classic! and the darknees are awesome xd, really fun group

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frank Sinatra always said that "Something" was the best love song ever made and it was one of his favorite songs and I couldn't agree more with him. Beautiful, simple and deep at the same time, simply just like love should be (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. The something song is very nice. I like The Beatles...They are a band truly inspiring.

    I also like Led Zeppelin. The D'yer Mak'er song has a depth lyric.

    Bye.

    ReplyDelete